Multi Adventure K3
This is an ideal programme to gain experience or for a first adventure. We will enjoy a wide scope of activities including rock climbing, descending in a gorge and sea kayak or coasteering with visit to a sea cave. Ideal for a weekend break or mini holidays, and you can choose between two or three activities
Price: from 115€ per person
Description of the programme:
This is an ideal programme to gain experience or for a first adventure. We will enjoy a wide scope of activities including rock climbing, descending in a gorge and sea kayak or coasteering with a visit to a sea cave. Ideal for a weekend break or mini holiday, and you can choose between two or three activities.
Location for this activity:
Mountain range Serra de Tramuntana (accredited UNESCO heritage site) and the eastern coastal park area known as Llevant
- Total duration in days: 3 / 2 days
- Technical difficulty: Easy
- Physical difficulty: Easy - Medium
- 3 days: 160.00 € per person (min. 4 participants for the activity to take place)
- 2 days: 115.00 € per person (min. 4 participants for the activity to take place)
What the price includes:
- Authorised guides for gorges and climbing, insurance, technical material (harnesses, hard hats, ropes, etc.), transport to activities and picnics. (Accommodation can be organised if required)
Minimum equipment requirements the client must provide:
- Sturdy, suitable shoes for the activity (sturdy sport shoes or hiking boots).
- Water for under way, at least 1½ litres.
- A light snack.
- Clothes for the trip such as lightweight fibre sports clothing
- A change of clothes.
- Swimming costume and towell
- Personal documentation.
Detailed information on each day or excursion
- Day 1. Rock climbing: We will go to one of the rock climbing schools on the island for our first taste of this activity. Depending on where the clients’ hotel is located, we will select the most suitable school from a number in different parts of Majorca, such as Cala Magraner, S’Estret, Sa Gubia, Sa Creveta, etc…
- Day 2. Sea kayak or coasteering: It is only natural that on an island like Majorca you should feel the need to experience a wonderful trip in a sea kayak, to jump into the sea, to swim from fantastic beaches, see underwater caves and so much more... This trip takes us to the east coast of Majorca, a wonderful area where sandy beaches have an impressive background of mountains. During the trip we will visit a cave with breath-taking internal lakes.
- Day 3. Barranco de na Mora: The gorge is also called “sa Fosca petita” (“the little dark place”) due to the wonderful stretch that runs through deep shade, making it one of the most distinctive gorges on the island. The last part is especially worth seeing, as it opens out directly onto the Mediterranean. If weather permits, we can swim out or leave the gorge by boat.
Main technical data of the excursions:
- Journey there: 0:05 a 0:20 min. Journey back: 0:05 a 0:20 min. Duration: 0:05 min. Technical difficulty: Easy Physical difficulty: Easy.
- Journey there: 0:05 min. Journey back: 0:05 min. Duration: 0:05 min. Technical difficulty: Easy - MediumPhysical difficulty: Easy.
Gorge na Mora:
- Journey there: 2:00 hrs. Journey back: 0:30 min. (barca) Duration: 3:00 hrs. Technical difficulty: Medium Physical difficulty: Medium.